Senior UX Designer
- You’re an expert at creatively solving use flow and presentation problems through design, simplifying complexity.
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker with understanding of issues the users encounter and how much effort required to complete action by the user.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience with a background in wireframing, information architecture, user experience and UI design and minimum 2+ years of mobile UX prototyping.
- Experience designing and conducting user research, including contextual inquiry and usability testing.
- Ability and willingness to sketch/use a whiteboard in real-time development efforts.
- Familiarity with technical issues and ability to work constructively with engineering teams.
- Mastery of design and prototyping software (e.g., Sketch, Figma, InVision tools).
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs and consumer expectations. Ability to keep the team informed about current and emerging UX/UI trends.
- Experience leading user research or usability studies is a plus.
- Degree or equivalent experience in Human-Computer Interaction, Digital Media Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.