We are the leading provider of Sales Automation Software for online publishers. Our clients are the market leaders in many industry verticals such as The Active Network, WebMD, Triad Media, EW Scripps, AllRecipes, Evite, and many more. The most sophisticated online publishers choose us. We provide our team the opportunity to work with the most innovative professionals on the most exciting products in the ad tech industry in a fun, hardworking and collaborative environment.
Day-to-Day job functions are:
Skills and Requirements:
- Observe and comply with established software build, coding and archiving procedures, software documentation standards, SDLC, and testing methodologies.
- Analysis, technical requirements definition, and design of application and interface components necessary to deliver software solutions.
- Build and test components.
- Work with the team to support software questions/issues encountered by customer implementers and end-users.
- Work with Project Managers to track development projects.
- Responsible and accountable for the quality of all development.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering
- Test driven development (TDD)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts and techniques including GOF design patterns
- Database experience with Microsoft SQL Server, including stored procedure and function programming, query optimization, etc.
- Bonus technologies: Telerik Rad Controls for ASP.Net, Federated Authentication using WIF and ADFS, Any NoSQL DB platform
- Minimum of 3 years experience working on internet applications in a Microsoft tech stack
- Good design practices and communication skills
- Strong mathematical aptitude