The Senior Digital Product Manager will be a collaborative leader, steering the development of new digital products and optimizations of existing ones. All of your efforts will be focused on delivering digital experiences across multiple platforms from global online websites to mobile apps to shipboard experiences and beyond. You will serve as a positive agent for change, partnering with diverse teams and speaking the language of creative, technology, marketing, sales, and operations. The ideal candidate will able to effectively translate company strategies into product strategies, roadmaps, and product specifications that deliver against our core business, experience, and technology goals.
The ideal candidate will be able to leverage deep knowledge of digital product management, agile methodology and have experience with all levels of site functionality, engagement best practices, ecommerce, design principles, analytics driven decision making, and more.
• Lead product discovery, develop and manage product vision, and contribute to the overall digital product strategy roadmap in support of companywide goals and objectives • Collaborate with cross-functional team members, business stakeholders, and technical teams during the discovery process to assess value, technical dependencies and feasibility of product features
• Author and manage product user stories that drive the development plan from a business, experience, and technology standpoint
• Effectively work with creative, development, and QA teams to ensure product features are delivered according to specifications
• Prioritizes features, enhancements and optimizations that provide business benefits or meet prioritized strategic goals by leveraging user-centric design principles, integrated customer feedback, technology and business priorities, understanding customer touch points, and considers broader market and digital trends
• Use customer & market research, A/B testing, customer and user feedback, customer usage and competitive analysis, to identify new product opportunities and enhancements
• 5-7 years of digital product management experience, preferably in a consumer facing website environment
• BS or minor in computer science or other technical field preferred
• Experience managing products through entire life cycle – from inception to launch
• Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products to market
• Experience with JIRA or other issue tracking software
• General manager/owner mentality, entrepreneurial drive, and proven ability to influence others
• Insatiable will to get stuff done
• Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills; excellent interpersonal skills
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases