Sales Executive needs to focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients.
We’re looking for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations. We are eying for a leader who understands how to leverage business trends and opportunities to business advantage.
We are looking for executives who are customer-obsessed and willing to solve the needs of our clients and should have knowledge about selling of software services and workforce staffing. Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape.
• Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
• Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
• Collaborating with in-site sales and solution teams based out of offshore
• Participating in regular sales calls / meetings and providing updates to leadership on existing & upcoming opportunities
• Ability to discuss technical solutions at a high level and helping clients with decision making processes
• Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
• Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; responding to enquiry calls; closing sales and working with client through closing process.
• Meet with customers in a sales environment to drive product and staffing sales and knowledge.
• Host meetings and demonstrations for company products.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
• Must be willing to travel when needed.
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in sales – particularly in Software and/or staffing Services
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Knowledge of productivity tools, software and/or staffing
• Must have good negotiation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage complex sales and develop strategic plans
• Well versed in initiating technical solution conversations, and directing them towards potential projects
• Self-motivated, creative and flexible with the ability to perform well under pressure
• Reliable and Time Flexibility