- Experience with legacy systems and integration & migration of these systems into more modern frameworks.
You will design, and lead build-out of software solutions to automate data management processes. As an experienced, hands-on-engineer, you will be well-versed in industry best practices and practitioner of modern software engineering principles.
- Meet with business & operations leaders. Analyze business processes & workflows, break down processes and create software solutions to automate and streamline processes.
- Design software solutions in a collaborative manner with business & operations, justify choices and create business cases for projects.
- Build automation software using appropriate mix of programming languages (Java, C#, Python etc.) and off-the-shelf RPA tools such as UiPath, Kofax, and Automation Anywhere
- Mentoring & providing technical guidance to team members
- Excellent software engineering skills with expertise in Java, REST APIs, microservices (5+ years)
- Experience in SRE/DevOps discipline and tools, automation frameworks, building CI/CD pipelines, production monitoring, capacity management, security and authentication (3+ years)
- Experience with development & operations in cloud native technologies (GCP, AWS, Azure) (3+ years)
- Broad knowledge of open-source libraries & packages.
- Experience with OCR technology
- Experience with AI/ML technology
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline or significant industry experience.
- Excellent communications and organization skills.